PayPal is an authorized retailer for HerbsForLove.com
The Miracles of Manjakani
Manjakani (Oak Gall) has been used widely in the ingredients
of the traditional medicine for centuries by the Arabs, Persians,
Indians, Chinese and Malays. It is believed that Manjakani
has been used since 2725 BC by the ancient Egypt.
According to research, the best manjakani is known as ‘Mecca
Manjakani’ or ‘Allepo Manjakani’ which is
originated in Allepo, Syria. Manjakani is formed from the
leaves known as quercus infectoria (scientific name) with
the presence of wasps known as cynips tinctorial or cynips
gallaetinctoria. The effectiveness of manjakani has been proven
especially in treating vaginal discharge, sore throat, ulcer,
and also skin problems.
Studies have shown that manjakani is rich in tannins, vitamin
A and C, calcium, and gallic acid, fiber, protein and carbohydrates.
Besides that, manjakani also contains the elements of astringency,
anti-microbes, and anti-inflammatory.
Due to the rich contents of tannins in manjakani, it is widely
used in the traditional medicine especially in healing external
tissue damage and also tightening the vagina muscle due the
childbirth process. Research also shown that the astringent
properties in manjakani can help restore the vaginal tissue
growth, strength and elasticity.
Below are the benefits of manjakani in medicine:-
1. Be Young – The anti-oxidants in
manjakani reduce the process of aging
2. Diabetes Prevention – Gallic Acid
can help in preventing diabetes and asthma.
3. Prevention on Breast and Servix Cancer
– The anti-oxidants in manjakani can prevent breast
and servix cancer.
4. Prevention on unpleasant odour –
Due to its astringent properties, manjakani helps in eliminating
bacterial, yeast and fungal infection, the main causes of
itching and unpleasant odors in the intimate area.
5. Healing tissues in vagina – Tannins
in manjakani has the properties of tightening the vagina muscle
and helps reverse loss of elasticity caused by ageing, hormonal
changes and childbirth.
6. Reducing excessive vaginal discharge –
Astringent also helps in reducing excessive discharge which
can cause unpleasant odours.
7. Cleaning the excessive menstrual –
Astringent can also absorb the excessive of blood due to menstrual.
8. Healing external tissues – Astringent
in manjakani also aids in healing external tissue damage after
9. Firmer and smoother skins – Astringent
in manjakani helps for a smoother skin and also prevents acne.
10. Healthy Eye – Astringent can improve
the eye sight due to its properties in shrinking the tissues
in our eyes.
11. Breast treatment – Due to elasticity
properties in manjakani in treating muscles, therefore the
habit of drinking manjakani can help improve the breast elasticity.
12. Teeth and bones – Calcium in manjakani
helps to strengthen teeth and bones.
13. Mouth – Astringent in manjakani
maintains the cleanliness in mouth.
14. Dry and Oily Skin – Astringent
also helps in preventing dry and oily skin.
15. Chronic Ulcer Treatment – Manjakani
drinks can help in treating chronic ulcer.
17. Rich in food vitamins – Due to
fibres which contains in manjakani, it helps in preventing
constipation. Vitamins, minerals, carbohydrate, and protein
are also beneficial for a healthy life style.